Watchman's Note

This is a journey to the best designs in the world of Zazzle.com. Handpicked and presented (along with my own artwork) by yours truly, the driving force behind Surreality designs. We'll discover great artists and special products -mostly with a taste for the eccentric. But let us not confine ourselves in specific genres: the possibilities are endless and so is the great art one can find at Zazzle.

10/06/2009

Tricycle wars

Here is something that I wanted ever since I was a child: a tricycle with dual mounted machine guns (a modern gadget for every household, for just $1.32). Light, portable, fast and lethal. Offered by Earyugo, the store that brought “Texas chainsaw manicure” to the world!
“Wacky”, you say? What about this killer slogan:


I can’t help myself. I have a sweet tooth for total madness. Earyugo’s gallery is very serious about total madness. Ergo, he has a place in Surreality Watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...