Watchman's Note

This is a journey to the best designs in the world of Zazzle.com. Handpicked and presented (along with my own artwork) by yours truly, the driving force behind Surreality designs. We'll discover great artists and special products -mostly with a taste for the eccentric. But let us not confine ourselves in specific genres: the possibilities are endless and so is the great art one can find at Zazzle.

11/14/2009

Swallow art

It's been some time since I last made something so deeply rooted in classic graphic design and now I'm happy to present you with Swallow. I love how the shape came out, the lightness of the overall feeling and the fact that that there's a sparrow hidden somewhere in there, so the swallow can have some unobtrusive company!
I had to make a rectangular version too (for binders, cards, prints, postcards etc.), and I believe it came out quite nice! But what I'm really proud of is my first ever skateboard:
So, after a series of more eccentric looking things and subterranean humor, I finally came up with something more happy and upbeat -while keeping an intriguing, approach, I hope. Here is the whole Swallow series, waiting for appreciative eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...