Watchman's Note

This is a journey to the best designs in the world of Zazzle.com. Handpicked and presented (along with my own artwork) by yours truly, the driving force behind Surreality designs. We'll discover great artists and special products -mostly with a taste for the eccentric. But let us not confine ourselves in specific genres: the possibilities are endless and so is the great art one can find at Zazzle.

3/31/2011

Reminiscing about llamas



Nothing like a trip down memory lane to think about good times, llamas and this crazy bunch that changed comedy -and the way we view the world- forevah! Yeah, I know, there are people who think that Monty Python is the used-to-be-geek-but-is-so-mainstream-now kind of thing but I think that's silly. The true Masters of their Art remain Masters -that's the reason they were not a passing fad in the first place.

I had totally forgotten about this sketch until I saw it again recently. And I remembered the outrageous talent and the unparalleled inventiveness of these guys. True paradigm shifters. So, I had to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...