Watchman's Note

This is a journey to the best designs in the world of Zazzle.com. Handpicked and presented (along with my own artwork) by yours truly, the driving force behind Surreality designs. We'll discover great artists and special products -mostly with a taste for the eccentric. But let us not confine ourselves in specific genres: the possibilities are endless and so is the great art one can find at Zazzle.

2/15/2011

Watched by a thousand eyes


Countless eyes on a shapeless, jelly-like form? Yes, this gelatinous blob looks like a shoggoth to me! It's been a long time since I saw any Lovecraftian design worth talking about and I'm glad I found this green maelstrom.
Am I the only one who thinks that this is actually  funny?
This poster was created by David Robinson for his Cydonian store, a place where he presents his strange artwork: from eccentric space landscapes to things that go bump in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...