Watchman's Note

This is a journey to the best designs in the world of Zazzle.com. Handpicked and presented (along with my own artwork) by yours truly, the driving force behind Surreality designs. We'll discover great artists and special products -mostly with a taste for the eccentric. But let us not confine ourselves in specific genres: the possibilities are endless and so is the great art one can find at Zazzle.

9/08/2010

Redesigning the webs

404 error print
404 error by retrofuturs
See other poster designs on zazzle.com
I felt the need for some solid and inventive graphic design, something that could balance neat typography and clean looks with gritty, biting passion.I found it in retrofuturs, a store with splendid posters and t-shirts. The first thing that caught my eye is this 404 error design. I'm interested in visualizing internet standards and error codes (some of you may remember my own endeavors on Real Error 403) and this one is a true work of art!

Then I saw those great web service designs and I got hooked. Great ideas, weird imagery and craftsmanship characterize all retrofuturs work.

I you'd like to taste more of this beautiful, organized madness go the store (and, please, get me this semicolon print while you're at it, OK?) and then visit the remarkable retrofuturs website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...