Watchman's Note

This is a journey to the best designs in the world of Zazzle.com. Handpicked and presented (along with my own artwork) by yours truly, the driving force behind Surreality designs. We'll discover great artists and special products -mostly with a taste for the eccentric. But let us not confine ourselves in specific genres: the possibilities are endless and so is the great art one can find at Zazzle.

4/07/2011

Psychedelic nature


I don't know whether this pretty iPad case is hallucinogenic as it's title implies, but I can tell you that this great illustration caught my attention! I discovered it in Rupy de Tequila store, the place were Ruth Fitta-Schulz showcases her amazing digital art. Rita has a rare sense of color and an imagination that brings forth playful childhood images.


It's difficult to decide on favorites from her amazing store. I could point out, though, that she has a special talent for unique, unprecedented Keds shoes designs, like this Dark Fruits beauty. Do check out her artwork: I guarantee you'll be pleasantly surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...